Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fashion Munster & the Rowdy Bunch





Hobo Bill. He was cute.


Photo Credits: Bethany Struble & Bobby Raffin & Some Rando named Blair

OK, So I finally made a blog :] Correction, WE finally made a blog. Yes, yes me and yoshi are sharing a blog together. But enough about that. Last week, the gang, Bobby, Bethany, Kylie and I went to LA for an audition that I had. After failing shortly at my audition, we took a couple of shots for the fashionmunster thanks to Bethany S. And of course, we took a couple of extra shots for lookbook :] Stay tuned for more adventures, lots of crazy things to come this week.

-Peter A.

10 comments:

  1. hurray. make your pictures bigger and your sidebar smaller

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered you on Lookbook and I love your looks so I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see you guys here!! keep us posted:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living through others until I can have my own life...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouwn! we love you mans... i'm follow blog visite my blog

    www.taonic.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. super awesome:) It's usually the other way around.. people having lots of followers on blogs and little on lookbook.nu. The kid is so cute! You 4 make the coolest gang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your tank! where's it from?

    ReplyDelete