Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quando para mucho mi amore de felice corazon













Glasses by: IVI                     Shorts by: TAGS.com                         photos by: Bethany Struble

Hey guys! Another post using these fabulous shorts from tags.com! Being that it's summer, having a pair of short that I actually like, is a huge boon. In fact, I've been wearing these short so much, I've actually sadly stained them....if only I could get another pair *cough* sendmemoreclothesplease *cough* JUUUUSSTTT KIDDDINGGGGG. No but really, I stained them, it was a sad dark day and the whole nation wept. Well I'm moving out soon guys, so I'll hope to keep you guys more updated on that later. ANYWAYS gonna hike then jump off 60 feet, PEACEE

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, you're hot :p I love the outfit, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter!
    You always look like you're having so much fun in all of your pictures. I feel like smiling along with you whenever I see your posts!

    Nice shorts! They look awesome paired with your cream sweater.
    I'm sorry to hear that you stained your shorts...I was weeping on that dark terrible day. Heehee :)

    Ooooh you're moving? i can't wait to hear more about that!

    Have fun hiking and then jumping!


    ~Alice
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater is great :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes.

    http://seinbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete