Saturday, August 17, 2013

Aztec Prints

 Photo by: Yoshi Sudarso                              Shirt: On The Byas (Pacsun)                               Shorts: Rhythm Livin USA

So these past couple of days has been spent relaxing on the beaches of Mandalay Bay and the pools of Cancun resort in Vegas and this was the outfit I wore. As a non drinker/recreational drug user, many would say, there's no reason to go to Vegas. I'd say that's wrong! A trip anywhere is always an opportunity for a great time. So I took the time to just relax and enjoy myself with my brothers! here are a couple of pictures from my trip.


These pictures were taken from my instagram. Follow for a daily feed of my extraordinarily, ordinary life!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome shorts my friend.
    Also it looks like you had a great time.
    ;-)
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos! Vegas looks like a lot of fun

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete