Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth Of July























PhotoCredit: Bethany Struble

Hello everyone! First of all I just wanna say, Happy belated 4th of JULY! Sorry this took forever to post. By now, most of you has seen the video on the lookbook facebook page. So pretty much since I'm sure you're all interested in how we all got together (I'm telling you this story regardless), let me start just by saying you can meet great friends on the internet. So here is the WHOLE backstory behind this gang of lookbooking friends.

So my story starts when I first met Bethany S. I needed a photographer for a Vietnamese magazine and all my photographers were out of town. Me and Bethany had been friends for some time and I saw that she was from L.A. and called her up to do a shoot. Little did I know she lived on the exact opposite side of L.A. We instantly bonded while shooting my look

I first bonded with Bobby R. when I saw one of his looks on lookbook. I saw his beautiful face and was captivated by his mystical beauty. I had to draw him! So I picked up my pencil and drew away. After I gave Bobby my drawing of him, we instantly bonded. We talked of doing collaborations together. I told him that he HAD to visit L.A. someday and he took it seriously! He packed his bags and rushed down to L.A. on a greyhound bus with his friend and a couple of hobos. And for the past month he's been living on Bethany's couch.

Adam G. was a bit different. Everyone on lookbook knows Adam. He's the number one guy on the leaderboards. I never thought I'd hangout with him. But Adam and I were both working with Hypecircle when we realized that we had lived close to each other. So we quickly exchanged numbers in hopes of being best friends. The hangouts never worked out until recently, but regardless, I do plan on having more adventures with him soon!

So that's the whole story behind the 4th of July gang. Keep posted for more collaborations :]

3 comments:

  1. lol funny pictures, love the jacket ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great reading about making frinds..i love all you guys..you have superb looks but you guys come across as very nice people as well.love:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT CREW!:) I LOVE YOUR STYLE, MOST OF ALL WHEN YOU WEAR SOMETHING ROCK!^^
    follow you.
    xxx
    Giuls

    ReplyDelete