Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yeah Brown Brown Brown Suede Boots








Photo Credit: Derek Wong
Belt by : Tie-ups
Shirt by: HoDo

Hello everyoneeeee, you're all probably very bored of my really lazy outfit posts lately. Sometimes I get the urge to dress rather...European I guess you can say and I must do what my body tells me to. It was especially convenient on this rather windy summer day. The sun is out and it's nice lately. Though my skin has been getting ridiculously dark, so please excuse my dark veiny arms D: and look at these nice shoes Bethany helped me buy!!! What would I do without her :P

10 comments:

  1. I like your pictures. Always so clean, lol it sounds weird but yeah :) And outfit, ofc good work. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy outfit? I just love it! I wish that guys in Poland dressed like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazy outfit but looks really great on you :)
    the shoes is cute <3

    Have a nice day!
    Addictos de La Moda

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous shoes, looks so casual and relaxed xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The way you mixed these light colors is simply perfect.

    with love,
    Louisa
    http://circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing..kiss from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding :)
    btw is it true, your pants from Indonesia ?
    I'm from Indonesia and very proud bcos you mention our country :)

    You're my fav. fashion blogger :)
    can you open for friendship in this blog ? so people can see all of your updates :) Thanks

    F.

    ReplyDelete