Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We'll Forget The Tears We've Cried








Credits: Derek Wong

Fall has been so beautiful. Cloudy skies, gloomy mornings, early sunset, cold crisp nights. It just makes me want to make chocolate milk and cuddle by the fireplace. Of course I don't own a fireplace, but that's besides the point. Anyways I'm visiting my girlfriend in 2 days so I'm excited for that! Haha, This photograph doesn't exactly capture the feel of fall since I gave all the pictures such a warm tint, but I felt it suited the pictures better this way. 

These shoes were such an amazing find at sav-mor thrift, just 4$ or something like that. And that tie is probably the most expensive thing I own. I never realized it, one time Bethany was over and she looked through my tie collection (my Dad's) and told me, wow peter this is YSL, and it never really struck me just what that was. So now that I know, I've been wearing those ties out as much as I can. But yes Fall is here so I'm taking advantage of that and wearing out my cold weather clothes as much as I can, classic print scarf, gloves, the works! I hope you're all having a great start to October.


No comments:

Post a Comment