Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We All, Like Sheep, Have Gone Astray








Photo Credit: Bethany Struble

Aviator glasses are fun. Sure, they do make a person look quite douchebaggy, but it's always worth it. I always feel like a fighter pilot when I wear them, of course it also helps when you're wearing a fur lined leather jacket to go along with them. My pants are unnecessarily wrinkled, do not follow in my footsteps, get some nice clean pants.

Enough about me, Lamb and Flag kindly sent me a couple of clothes as a collaboration with lookbook, this piece being one of my favorites. I honestly find myself wearing it so often. Luckily for me, this time of year is PERFECT for wearing plaid shirts. I also want to make another note about the jacket. This amazing jacket, which I'll be wearing very often, was sent to me by viparo, and I could not be more grateful. The quality of the jacket itself is amazing, the leather is real, the stitching is flawless, and the comfort is amazing. Plus you can look like a total BA riding around your bike in one of these. A must have for all James Dean fans. Anyways, I'm going to be late for a shoot, leave a comment, or like my Facebook page, or do both, I'll give you a virtual hug.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning as always. Is it vintage aviator? Looks great with that leather jacket. Haha <3

    www.incredibletoe.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great !

    -http://dchild-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete