Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trumpets Play Sick Lullabies





Photo Credit: Derek Wong

I'M A BAREFOOT MENACE!!!! But lookbook doesn't need to know that. So I cropped my feet hehehe. Anyways another look styled with a HoDo fashion T shirt. Bethany picked this one out for me :] Thank God for these beautiful cloudy mornings. Life is good.


Also, Here is the address for the movement piece I'm in titled, "Peter Pan, THE MOVEMENT PIECE". Come drop by to say hi! 

  Expo Art Center, 4321 Atlantic Ave. Long Beach, 90807 CA.


It's 10$ at the door. Doors close at 8:00 PM sharp! Come early and say hi!

Help out Bethany in the Bloggers Wardrobe contest!
All you have to do is "like" the bloggers wardrobe facebook page and then "like" the photo of Bethany to cast your vote for her! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2694335/made-in-china?claim=appncf2r599">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Peter, i found you by Bethany's blog.
    YOU ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL <3

    teheee,
    LOVEEEE Cinsy :D xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I have to admit that I found your blog because of Bethany too. And I'm happy I did! You seem nice and I really like, no, LOVE your style! :)

    ReplyDelete