Monday, February 20, 2012

Lamb x Flag Store Opening












Photos of me by: Yoshi Sudarso

This past weekend, Yoshi and I went to the opening of Lamb and Flag at the los cerritos mall, our resident mall. Seeing as how we were both already in love with the brand and it's vibe, we came to check it out! Most amazing store opening at the cerritos mall so far...then again there's not much excitement in cerritos. Except our golden fire hydrant at the library. I kid you not. Cerritos spends way too much money on things we don't need. Anyways here are the pictures from our day. I hope you enjoy them! Leave a comment and I'll post a picture of yoshi shirtless. 

Also, many thanks to Erin for the invite. We look forward to working further with the brand.

Peter Adrian is not liable for the supply of shirtless pictures of Yoshi.

5 comments: