Thursday, September 6, 2012

LIKE VINES














Photos by: Bethany Struble                            Hat by: Brixton                           Pants by: Pacsun

GOOD GOD, NYC is SOO HOT. I was told that it was nice and cool out here. IT IS A LIE. A LIE FROM THE DEVIL. The worst thing is that all I've packed this week are jackets....jackets and coats and layers. I'm gonna die. On the flip side, NYFW day 1 was very fun and eventful. It loved meeting everyone! If you see me on the streets, say hi!

4 comments:

  1. Really love the outfit!
    Today was sudden weather though, the past few days were cool and all of a sudden we get hit by hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I don't think that it would work on me, but it looks great on you.

    www.thealternativegent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your outfit peter, despite of the weather in NYC haha :)

    http://www.jacobcasem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete