Saturday, September 8, 2012

THROUGH THE TEAL SUNSET




 


Photos by: Bethany Struble                             Blazer by: H&M                             Pants by: Pacsun

Today was a bit of a slower paced day, which I thank God for. After the first day of NYFW for me and FNONY, I was a bit pooped. So whilst Bethany went to see the Rebecca Minkoff show, I went to go make business cards, and I am proud to say they're officially done! Ready to network! Here is the front of the card, I'd show you the back side...but my personal info is on there, and no one wants to see that :p


2 comments:

  1. I love your pants, nice colour :) http://www.hausoferick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice setup. Love the shoes and the blazer.

    www.thealternativegent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete