Thursday, August 9, 2012

Guidomaggi Boots










Photos by: Bethany Struble                        Shirt by: Rhythm Livin                   Pants by: Kasil Workshop                             Shoes by: Guidomaggi


I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish---wait, I can be a little bit taller, and I can be a baller, well actually no, basketball is a lost cause for me. But I really can be a little bit taller, with these amazing shoes. I wish I didn't have to tell people about these shoes, so that I can be the only guy with a height boost, but alas, I must spread the good news.
These amazing boots were sent to me from Emanuele Briganti, Guidomaggi.it. They're an italian online shoe boutique that sells these amazing leather shoes. I picked out these shoes expecting just another pair of leather boots to add to my collection, little did I know that these beautiful, not to mention comfortable, babies also gave me a fair height advantage! Now, when you go on a date with a girl who likes to wear 20 inch heels, you can level the playing field ;] yadadamean? Anyways, give their website a look-see, http://www.guidomaggi.it/

4 comments:

  1. nice outfit! always love your post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your style.
    Your pictures are inspirations to me and my readers!

    http://www.imagemmasculina.com
    http://www.revistamanual.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. Just curious. What is your height? You look tall. I'm only 5'8"

    ReplyDelete
  4. How tall are you in these?

    ReplyDelete